I can commit 10 h/w. I can consult your team in various technologies or I can manage your project. These are the following problems where I can help you:
- Technology Selections – Without the right tech, a lot of money and time go wasted
- Dockerized any App and make it Kubernetes ready.
- MySQL configuration – Master-Master, Master-Slave, Master-Delayed-Slave
- MySQL Scalability Issues such as – Sharding, Multiple-Database, Innodb Configuration, Connection issues
- Code Management in bare PHP – or Frameworks Symfony, Laravel, Yii2 etc.
- Concurrency Patterns in Go or V – to make the most of CPU power available.
- Concurrency Patterns and Worker Communication in Node.js
- Consulting on package and app management in TypeScript and Babel.
I have over 10 years of professional experience creating web applications and tools supporting it. I have a unique way to approach a problem and think out of the box. I know how to connect “disconnected” technology and make a system that works and stable. I have a proficiency in Go, Node, PHP programming languages. I have worked intensively on Docker and know it inside out. Most of the time I am hired to build a Technical Architecture and for solving the Scalability problem.
Some of the stuff I want to highlight over here
The servers on which SpiceGems are built uses Docker with OpenResty. The SSL is updated using an advanced LUA coding something similar to (but not) LUA-Rest-Auto-SSL. The LUA enabled following stuff:
- Auto SSL Domains with the support of DNS
- GZIP along side of ETAG (GZIP will not remove ETAG)
- Conditional GEO Caching through Proxy.
- Shared cache with redis as a backend.
- pub-sub for notifications.
- Portable MySQL APIs without Assistance of language like PHP
All of our apps as well as many components on the projects I have previous worked on consisted on APIs or were decoupled in someways. Here are some of the individual APIs we built along the way:
- Geo Location from IP
- Storing Location History of an IP
- Sending of an EMAIL
- Publishing the Data on a channel.
- SSL Authentication API
- Single Sign On
- Proxy Caching with ETAG and RAM
- CDN Storage API
- Email Read Reports
With above 10 SOA, you can get an idea that many were somehow communicating with each other right? Now the beauty over here is – if one fails, we can handle that exception and move on. Whole system will not be dead. This is the idea with various SOA. I hope that all of this can get an idea.
How can you contact?
- Best way is through skype – VarunBatraIT
- You can send me an email at code varun at gmail