I have over 10 years of professional experience creating web applications and tools supporting it. I have a unique way to approach a problem and think out of the box. I know how to connect “disconnected” technology and make a system that works and stable. I have a proficiency in Go, Node, PHP programming languages. I have worked intensively on Docker and know it inside out. Most of the time I am hired to build a Technical Architecture and for solving the Scalability problem.
Some of the stuff I want to highlight over here
The servers on which SpiceGems are built uses Docker with OpenResty. The SSL is updated using an advanced LUA coding something similar to (but not) LUA-Rest-Auto-SSL. The LUA enabled following stuff:
- Auto SSL Domains with the support of DNS
- GZIP along side of ETAG (GZIP will not remove ETAG)
- Conditional GEO Caching through Proxy.
- Shared cache with redis as a backend.
- pub-sub for notifications.
- Portable MySQL APIs without Assistance of language like PHP
All of our apps as well as many components on the projects I have previous worked on consisted on APIs or were decoupled in someways. Here are some of the individual APIs we built along the way:
- Geo Location from IP
- Storing Location History of an IP
- Sending of an EMAIL
- Publishing the Data on a channel.
- SSL Authentication API
- Single Sign On
- Proxy Caching with ETAG and RAM
- CDN Storage API
- Email Read Reports
With above 10 SOA, you can get an idea that many were somehow communicating with each other right? Now the beauty over here is – if one fails, we can handle that exception and move on. Whole system will not be dead. This is the idea with various SOA. I hope that all of this can get an idea.
How can you contact?
- Best way is through skype – VarunBatraIT
- You can send me an email at code varun at gmail